question about 2,7

In this board you can talk about general questions about phpMyFAQ

Moderator: Thorsten

jason102178

question about 2,7

Post by jason102178 »

I have a couple of questions i was wondering if facebook connect was implemented in the 2.7 alpha development version or is that going to be added to the stable version

my 2nd question is if i install the 2.7 development version will i have any issues when i want to upgrade to the stable version later on i didnt know if i should just wait or not to install the stable version
phpMyFAQ Quality Assurance / Forum Moderator
Amazon.com Wishlist
Thorsten

Re: question about 2,7

Post by Thorsten »

Hi,
jason102178 wrote:I have a couple of questions i was wondering if facebook connect was implemented in the 2.7 alpha development version or is that going to be added to the stable version
Facebook Connect isn't implemented in the current alpha version. We're still investigating if we also add Facebook Connect.
jason102178 wrote:my 2nd question is if i install the 2.7 development version will i have any issues when i want to upgrade to the stable version later on i didnt know if i should just wait or not to install the stable version
We always provide update packages from development versions to stable versions. So it should work.

bye
Thorsten
phpMyFAQ Maintainer and Lead Developer
amazon.de Wishlist