New things and some older

In this board you can talk about general questions about phpMyFAQ

Moderator: Thorsten

Paul D. Buck

New things and some older

Post by Paul D. Buck »

Here is one that you may not have any control over, when selecting links if you use the mouse to grab an internal link you only get it one chance out of 10 with either FireFox or Netscape.

If you highlight it and then press RETURN it seems to get it each time.

On spell checking, memory tells me that you were saying that was in the works, add to the "feature-list" that it should be an automatic "pre-save" behavior (at least I want it to happen each time I save to make sure I get higher quality work). Should be a preference setting.

On the edit box, if the box was more dynamic it would help with my issue of editing. I have 20" or better monitors (Macintosh is 23") so this would let me open her up ...

New administrator option should be to have the ability to "reset" all of the update history. I typically add a bunch of new questions and will be in and out of them all the time. Perhaps, another alternative would be to have a setting that would only keep the latest date UNLESS there is a separate comment, in which case, the comment would be saved and then on, until the next comment, the history only saves the last date ...

Last thought, on the internal links, should be like my DefinedWord PHP function, so that if I change topic name the source link, all the text of the inserts is automatically updated

Still looking forward to the maintenance update and then the next versions ... I DO like the tool more and more as I use it ...