Issue with 1.3.3 beta

In this board you can talk about general questions about phpMyFAQ

Moderator: Thorsten

parachat

Issue with 1.3.3 beta

Post by parachat »

Hi,

I love the software. However, I'm having an issue with the wrong question showing up in a Category. This only happens with the admin pages that I can tell so far. However, I'm concerned that it will show up on the live pages. It really is kinda weird. I also have a question that I can't modify becuase the question is not present to click on to modify.

What can I do to reslove this issue?
Thorsten

Post by Thorsten »

Hi,
I'm having an issue with the wrong question showing up in a Category. This only happens with the admin pages that I can tell so far. However, I'm concerned that it will show up on the live pages.
The question is in the wrong category in the admin area but correct in the public area?
I also have a question that I can't modify becuase the question is not present to click on to modify.
Please edit this entry with a tool like phpMyAdmin. There is a bug in 1.3.3 beta that phpMyFAQ does not check if the header of an entry is set.

bye
Thorsten
phpMyFAQ Maintainer and Lead Developer
amazon.de Wishlist
parachat

Post by parachat »

Yes, it is correct in the user pages but incorrect in the admin pages. Also, when I check to see that they are placed in the correct category on the admin pages in the pulldown menu, they say I have the correct category, but they still show up in the wrong category on the admin pages.

I know showing issues like this will help. Do you want to take a look for yourself? I could give you access to the pages since they are not yet live.
Or I could post screen shots for you.

I really just want to help cause I think you have a great product![/img]
Thorsten

Post by Thorsten »

Hi,

it would be good, if you can grant access for me. Please send the username and the password to thorsten@phpmyfaq.de!

thx + bye
Thorsten
phpMyFAQ Maintainer and Lead Developer
amazon.de Wishlist