phpMyFAQ in the Amazon Aurora

In this board you can talk about general questions about phpMyFAQ

Moderator: Thorsten

Totoro

phpMyFAQ in the Amazon Aurora

Post by Totoro »

Hi Thorsten
Thanks for your kind help.
Recently, I met a phpMyFAQ problem when I set it in the Amazon Aurora.
My phpMyFAQ version is 2.9.7 and I used it for one year now, I want to set it in the Amazon Aurora, So I built the phpMyFAQ website in the Aurora and copy some phpMyFAQ tables to the new phpMyFAQ website.
When I finished the backup, the new website it looks well and I can found all the FAQs and users in the Administration page.
But when I want to check a FAQ article in the front, it always display blank, I can't look neither of them in the front but I can check these FAQs in the Edit existing FAQs/FAQ administration.
I wrote a new FAQ in the new phpMyFAQ website but it also display blank when I click it.
Do you know which values should I change.
I added the attachments for you.
Thank you for your help.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Thorsten

Re: phpMyFAQ in the Amazon Aurora

Post by Thorsten »

Hi,

please try to enable the debug mode in inc/Bootstrap.php and try it again.

bye
Thorsten
phpMyFAQ Maintainer and Lead Developer
amazon.de Wishlist
Totoro

Post by Totoro »

Hi Thorsten
I appreciate for your instant reply,I have enable the debug mode to true in inc/Bootstrap.php.
Now there still have some error.
This is the error information.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Error while fetching result: The table does not have FULLTEXT index to support this query' in C:\xampp\htdocs\phpmyfaq\inc\PMF\DB\Mysqli.php:183 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\phpmyfaq\inc\PMF\Relation.php(103): PMF_DB_Mysqli->fetchAll(false) #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\phpmyfaq\artikel.php(158): PMF_Relation->getAllRelatedById('43', '\xE3\x80\x90CN Trade\xE3\x80\x91I...', '') #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\phpmyfaq\index.php(768): require('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #3 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\phpmyfaq\inc\PMF\DB\Mysqli.php on line 183

And there are weird information in my Administration Page when I enabled the debug mode.
What should I do now?
Thank you for your help.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Totoro

Post by Totoro »

Hi Thorsten
I have found the reason, The Aurora don't support the MyISAM, so I have t give up it.
Thank you very much.