Can't delete FAQs + related records

Please report bugs here!

Moderator: Thorsten

tomperys

Can't delete FAQs + related records

Post by tomperys »

Hi

I had version 2.8.4 (now updated to 2.8.5) but regardless of the version Iam unable to delete the FAQs. The delete button just do nothing at all :(

Another strange thing is related records in some FAQ page. They are "old versions" vissible in the related records that shoudntd be - by old version I mean probalby previously deleted FAQ because it have different ID and this ID is nov vissible in administration (so its like some "ghost" FAQ article).
tomperys

Re: Can't delete FAQs + related records

Post by tomperys »

You can close this.

The delete buttond didn't work because of two FAQ articles which were strangely out of cathegories. I deleted them manualy from database and now the delete button works again. ABout the related records - the FAQs were in some cathegory where I didnt expect them so I didnt search them there but they was there in adminsitration so sorry for false alarm.
qaism123

Post by qaism123 »

The facebook icon doesn't work. When you click on it, it will just open the white page. Under the icon is red text "Error" and when I click on that, small FB window will open saying "The href URL is not properly formatted".
aliiiiii
scape

Post by scape »

qaism123 wrote: Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:36 pm The facebook icon doesn't work. When you click on it, it will just open the white page. Under the icon is red text "Error" and when I click on that, small FB window will open saying "The href URL is not properly formatted".
Same here :geek:
Thorsten

Post by Thorsten »

Hi,

I fixed that some months ago.

bye
Thorsten
phpMyFAQ Maintainer and Lead Developer
amazon.de Wishlist