Gruppenrechte in 2.0.8 nicht setzbar

Please report bugs here!

Moderator: Thorsten

stylus740

Gruppenrechte in 2.0.8 nicht setzbar

Post by stylus740 »

Hallo,

Nur, um mich zu vergewissern: Um Gruppenrechte zu setzen, klicke ich im linken Fenster "Gruppen" die gewünschte Gruppe an und wähle dann ganz rechts dir gewünschten Rechte aus, zuletzt wird auf 'Speichern' in der Rechte-Box geklickt. Klicke ich dann auf die Gruppe, werden die gewählten Rechte gezeigt, richtig?

So geht das jedenfalls bei einer bestehenen 2.0.2 FAQ

Das funktioniert NICHT bei meiner 2.0.8 Version. Hier haben alle Gruppen immer volle Admin Rechte. Egal, was ich wegnehme, oder wie die Gruppe heisst, egal was ich klicke: Am Ende hat die Gruppe immer volle Adminrechte.

Bye
Lidio

Post by Lidio »

Sorry I had to use google translate on this post -- I have the same issue that ALL rights show up for every user and every group after upgrading to 2.0.8. Although looking at the "rights" tables in the DB with phpMyAdmin does reveal correct rights. It seems the "actions" for adding/removing rights appear to be functioning, just the display is not correct.

Lidio.
Thorsten

Post by Thorsten »

Hi,

I fixed this bug in SVN. The 2.0.9 release will include this bugfix.

bye
Thorsten
phpMyFAQ Maintainer and Lead Developer
amazon.de Wishlist
Lidio

Post by Lidio »

Thorsten wrote:Hi,

I fixed this bug in SVN. The 2.0.9 release will include this bugfix.

bye
Thorsten
Hi Thorsten,

thanks for the fix (I'll check the SVN), as always your fixes are much appreciated. I also had tracked it down to recent changes to 2.0.8 to ./inc/PMF_User/PermBasic.php and ./inc/PMF_User/PermMedium.php and the test for results after the query. To me the part was from the PHP docs "Use mysql_num_rows() to find out how many rows were returned for a SELECT statement" which is how it was being handled in version 2.0.7 and earlier. I fixed it in my test version by replacing these two with the older version as there were no other changes in the file.

Regards,
Lidio
Thorsten

Post by Thorsten »

Hi,

we had some problems with the move from CVS to SVN between 2.0.7 and 2.0.8. If you see any problems in SVN, please report them to me.

bye
Thorsten
phpMyFAQ Maintainer and Lead Developer
amazon.de Wishlist
johntan2005

Post by johntan2005 »

Hi, this bug still exist in version 2.0.9
Thorsten

Post by Thorsten »

Hi,

I take a look at it.

bye