Facebook Integration

You have a suggestion for a future version of phpMyFAQ? Then post it here!

Moderator: Thorsten

jason102178

Facebook Integration

Post by jason102178 »

This is just a suggestion.... i have been waiting for some time to see if someone to suggest a facebook integration to phpmy faq and i have been waiting over the years for a release to come out that incorprates this into the phpmyfaq....

I would like to suggest a facebook lconnect be placed under the regular signup link so people can acually sign up alot easier without having to register because facebook and all these other sites are the wave of the future now and everyones using them and alot of people would rather sign up with there facebook account rather then signing up for multiple sites and having different usernames and such....

and i would like a facebook connect button on the login page for the admin so we can login to the admin panel rather easily.... i know alot of people would like this feature but there are some who would find it annoying or it just doesnt fit there site thats why i think in the phpmyfaq control panel there should be an option to let users turn this feature on and off...

one more thing i would like to see incorperated is some kind of ticket system were they can sumit a ticket incase of any problems and also have a feature to turn this on and off because some people i have talked to they go through my phpmyfaq database and they have questions and its much easier if tickets were assigned rather then just sending an email feature they we can close tickets as they are resolved and it would make it easier to keep track of stuff.....

and hopefully theres new and better designs that come out because i havent been able to find a theme or a template anywhere....

Thanks
phpMyFAQ Quality Assurance / Forum Moderator
Amazon.com Wishlist
Thorsten

Re: Facebook Integration

Post by Thorsten »

Hi,

Facebook integration is part of the 2.7 release. :-)

bye
Thorsten
phpMyFAQ Maintainer and Lead Developer
amazon.de Wishlist
jason102178

Post by jason102178 »

oh wow thank you so much for the quick reply..... i didnt know if there was a relase date yet for 2.7 or if its somthing still in the making and i cant wait for 2.7 facebook feature is going to be so nice
phpMyFAQ Quality Assurance / Forum Moderator
Amazon.com Wishlist
Thorsten

Post by Thorsten »

Hi,

there's no release date. :-)

bye
Thorsten
phpMyFAQ Maintainer and Lead Developer
amazon.de Wishlist