Some sugestions..

You have a suggestion for a future version of phpMyFAQ? Then post it here!

Moderator: Thorsten

Roy

Some sugestions..

Post by Roy »

Hello

It would be nice to have the ability to make a news item from a FAQ item i.e. to have an option when creating a FAQ to mark this item as news with time limit - or without.

This could be used in sites like mine that deal with real estate in cases that a court comes up with a new tax interpretation ruling which is a news for a while but than it turn into a FAQ.

The ability to categorize news items could also be handy.

One more feature I could use on my site is a more personalized user card where contributors can give some info about themselves as well as attaching a photo. The card should be linked from the FAQs they contribute.

Thanks
Roy
Thorsten

Re: Some sugestions..

Post by Thorsten »

Hi Roy,
It would be nice to have the ability to make a news item from a FAQ item i.e. to have an option when creating a FAQ to mark this item as news with time limit - or without.
interesting idea! I'll add it on our todo list!
The ability to categorize news items could also be handy.
oh, well, I have to think about it because then we have to extend the permissions on the news, too.
One more feature I could use on my site is a more personalized user card where contributors can give some info about themselves as well as attaching a photo. The card should be linked from the FAQs they contribute.
This is already on our todo list for 2.1

bye
Thorsten
phpMyFAQ Maintainer and Lead Developer
amazon.de Wishlist