Image Manager Problem

All about webserver configurations, PHP and databases.

Moderator: Thorsten

vispa

Image Manager Problem

Post by vispa »

Can someone tell me where the Image Manager in the admin portal gets it's base directory details from? For some reason it's giving me the wrong one, but everything else appears fine :?

I made a slight directory name change after install, and I believe this is what's causing the problem, but i'm very surprised a change of a folder from admin to supportadmin would have made such a big difference :?:

I have checked all the files logically I would expect the information to be listed in, but to no avail.

Many Thanks for your time.

Martin
Thorsten

Post by Thorsten »

Hi Martin,

there are some bugs in the paths of the image manager. I will fix them the next two weeks or so and release a second release candidate.

bye
Thorsten
phpMyFAQ Maintainer and Lead Developer
amazon.de Wishlist
vispa

Post by vispa »

Hi Thorsten,

Yep i thought so. I manually changed the directory base in the config file, which seems to have done the trick.

An idea for you....which logically i think it better, and i have manually made work myself. I think it would be best to split up "file attachments" from "images within documents" instead of them all using the attachments directories.

This allows for images included in documents not to appear as attachments.

Martin
Thorsten

Post by Thorsten »

Hi,

you're right. This is what I want to solve with the next release candidate of phpMyFAQ 1.4.2.

bye
Thorsten
phpMyFAQ Maintainer and Lead Developer
amazon.de Wishlist