Navigation not responding - Admin area

All about webserver configurations, PHP and databases.

Moderator: Thorsten

GBC

Navigation not responding - Admin area

Post by GBC »

Hello,

I have encountered rather wierd CP behaviour after installation (2.9.7). Let's start form beging, shall we?
Our set up is based on WAMP (apache 2.4.9 || mysql 5.6.17 || php 5.6.7). It is a production server - up-to-date and fully PCI comlplied (Local Authority requirement).
Install went sort of smooth, although got 'The following dirs could not be created...(attachments/data/images)...'. After that, it was meant to '...work as a charm...' And it almost does. The frontend runs fine, user log in to FAQ from frontend works fine. However, after logging in to admin panel I am unable to navigate anywhere. The admin panel looks fine but once clicked on ANY of the links I am logged out and end up on the admin log in screen over and over again. No errors, warnings or anything to grab hold of... any ideas, please?

Looking forward.

Thanks,

P.
Thorsten

Re: Navigation not responding - Admin area

Post by Thorsten »

Hi,

looks like the session management is broken on your WAMP machine.

bye
Thorsten
phpMyFAQ Maintainer and Lead Developer
amazon.de Wishlist
GBC

Post by GBC »

Hi,

Nope, nothing's broken. It was session.cookie_secure settings in php.ini which was set to 1 but there is no ssl on that server. As soon as I remove boolean or comment it out all works fine.

Thanks.
Thorsten

Post by Thorsten »

Hi,

ah... :)

bye
Thorsten
phpMyFAQ Maintainer and Lead Developer
amazon.de Wishlist