[2.8] Messed up login with Spacelab

You made an own skin or theme for phpMyFAQ. You can share it here with others!

Moderator: Thorsten

freakin.ro

[2.8] Messed up login with Spacelab

Post by freakin.ro »

Hey folks :-)

I have a test setup on our site and installed the Spacelab theme. Everything works fine, exept the login, here is a little picture of it:

I didn't remove the URL, so you can go and see yourself :-) Once logged in, there are no graphical glitches.

Does someone have an idea?
ChrisA

Re: [2.8] Messed up login with Spacelab

Post by ChrisA »

In your browser open up the dev tools & refresh the page, see if a css file is failing to load.

In google chrome/chromium you can view the console by typing Control+Shift+J.
freakin.ro

Post by freakin.ro »

this is what I get:
The value "device-width;" for key "width" is invalid, and has been ignored. s-bt.de/:13
The value "1.0;" for key "initial-scale" was truncated to its numeric prefix. s-bt.de/:13
The value "1.0;" for key "maximum-scale" was truncated to its numeric prefix. s-bt.de/:13
Error parsing a meta element's content: ';' is not a valid key-value pair separator. Please use ',' instead. s-bt.de/:13
event.returnValue is deprecated. Please use the standard event.preventDefault() instead.

but it doesn't seem like it can't load the css.
cameron

Post by cameron »

I found the solution (seems some stylesheets were missing).

Just add this to the "spacelab" theme templates:
indexLogin.tpl
indexPassword.tpl
indexNewUser.tpl (I had to copy this template form the default theme folder since it was missing from the "spacelab" folder)

Code: Select all

<link href="assets/template/{tplSetName}/css/bootstrap.min.css?v=1" rel="stylesheet">
<link href="assets/template/{tplSetName}/css/bootstrap-responsive.min.css?v=1" rel="stylesheet">
<link href="assets/template/{tplSetName}/css/font-awesome.min.css?v=1" rel="stylesheet">
<link href="assets/template/{tplSetName}/css/bootswatch.css?v=1" rel="stylesheet">
Last edited by cameron on Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
freakin.ro

Post by freakin.ro »

worked perfectly! thanks very much.
sajjad321

Post by sajjad321 »

I would like to change the interface of viewing faq records from 3-column view to 2-column view.
That means, shifting the right column - (social buttons, records in this category and tags) to the bottom of left column, and increase the width of the center column.
Plastic

Post by Plastic »

Thaks a lot I was also wondering how to do this:)