Help with installer.php

In this board you can talk about general questions about phpMyFAQ

Moderator: Thorsten

Gregory

Help with installer.php

Post by Gregory »

I get this-
Notice: Undefined variable: sids in /home/disneyin/public_html/faq/index.php on line 120

Notice: Undefined variable: sids in /home/disneyin/public_html/faq/index.php on line 121

Notice: Undefined variable: sids in /home/disneyin/public_html/faq/index.php on line 122

Notice: Undefined variable: sids in /home/disneyin/public_html/faq/index.php on line 123

Notice: Undefined variable: sids in /home/disneyin/public_html/faq/index.php on line 124

Notice: Undefined variable: sids in /home/disneyin/public_html/faq/index.php on line 125

Notice: Undefined variable: sids in /home/disneyin/public_html/faq/index.php on line 127
I think it has something to do that I can't get the installer to work. I keep getting something saying something about the file /inc/ not being writable (or thats the best translation I could find), but I'm 100% sure its set to 777.

Any help?
Gregory

Post by Gregory »

OK- I got that fixed (you need to change the files properties, not just the folder its in)

But I have a new problem

"Es wird MySQL Version 3.23.23 oder höher wird benötigt."
(which I translated to)
"It is needed MySQL version 3.23.23 or more highly."

Heres my sites data:

PHP Version 4.3.1
MySQL Version 4.0.12

Any help?
Gregory

Post by Gregory »

OK... I got that too, by going into the installer.php source and deleting part of it...
Thorsten

Post by Thorsten »

Hi Gregory,

okay :)

I'll fix the installer, that it will work with MySQL 4!

bye
Thorsten
phpMyFAQ Maintainer and Lead Developer
amazon.de Wishlist
Gregory

Post by Gregory »

Thanks!

Also, one more thing... on the bottom of my page, it has
INSERT INTO t70sFAQ_faqsessions (IP,TIME) VALUES ('24.195.0.170', '1050156444')
SELECT sid FROM t70sFAQ_faqsessions ORDER BY sid DESC LIMIT 0,1
SELECT rubrik,titel FROM t70sFAQ_faqrubrik WHERE LENGTH(rubrik) = '3' ORDER BY rubrik
SELECT count(sid) FROM t70sFAQ_faqsessions WHERE time > '1050156146' GROUP BY ip
SELECT datum, header, artikel, link, linktitel, target FROM t70sFAQ_faqnews ORDER BY datum desc LIMIT 0,3
SELECT id FROM t70sFAQ_faqdata WHERE active = 'yes'
SELECT DISTINCT t70sFAQ_faqdata.id, t70sFAQ_faqdata.lang, t70sFAQ_faqdata.thema, t70sFAQ_faqdata.rubrik, t70sFAQ_faqvisits.visits FROM t70sFAQ_faqvisits, t70sFAQ_faqdata WHERE t70sFAQ_faqdata.id = t70sFAQ_faqvisits.id AND t70sFAQ_faqdata.lang = t70sFAQ_faqvisits.lang AND t70sFAQ_faqdata.active = 'yes' ORDER BY t70sFAQ_faqvisits.visits DESC LIMIT 0,10
SELECT t70sFAQ_faqdata.id, t70sFAQ_faqdata.lang, t70sFAQ_faqdata.rubrik, t70sFAQ_faqdata.thema, t70sFAQ_faqdata.datum, t70sFAQ_faqvisits.visits FROM t70sFAQ_faqvisits, t70sFAQ_faqdata WHERE t70sFAQ_faqdata.id = t70sFAQ_faqvisits.id AND t70sFAQ_faqdata.active = 'yes' ORDER BY t70sFAQ_faqdata.datum desc LIMIT 0,5

Any way to disable this? Thanks!
Thorsten

Post by Thorsten »

Hi,

just look into the index.php and change the debug mode from TRUE to FALSE.

bye
Thorsten
phpMyFAQ Maintainer and Lead Developer
amazon.de Wishlist