Cannot Create Entry

In this board you can talk about general questions about phpMyFAQ

Moderator: Thorsten

dweiss

Cannot Create Entry

Post by dweiss »

I can't seem to add FAQs (questions and answers) from the admistrative control panel. I choose create entry, enter the question and the answer and hit save - but then it gives me a page titled "Administration of Records" and the message: "An error occured."

What's going on here?

If I add my question under a user ID and then fill in the answer as the administrator, sometimes that works, but it still gives me the error above in some cases.

The program was fantasically easy to install, so I think it is installed correctly. FWIW, I'm running the system on Apache 2.2, MySQL 5 and PHP 5.

I'd appreciate any help you can provide.

Thanks,
-Danny
E-mail Contact Form for Danny Weiss
DC Society of Certified Public Managers
www.dccpm.org
Thorsten

Post by Thorsten »

Hi,

do you have choosed a category?

bye
Thorsten
phpMyFAQ Maintainer and Lead Developer
amazon.de Wishlist
dweiss

Post by dweiss »

Yes, I've got a category specified.
-Danny
E-mail Contact Form for Danny Weiss
DC Society of Certified Public Managers
www.dccpm.org
Thorsten

Post by Thorsten »

Hi,

please enable the debug mode in inc/init.php and try it again. Please post the queries and errors you'll get here.

Thanks!

bye
Thorsten
phpMyFAQ Maintainer and Lead Developer
amazon.de Wishlist
dweiss

Post by dweiss »

Here is what I get from the control panel after logging in as Admin, which is followed (after the row of *****) by what I'm getting when I just try to go to the main page as an ordinary user.

Just in case, my configuration is PHP 5.x, MySql 5.x, and Apache 2.2 all on windows 2000.

Thanks,

-Danny.

phpMyFAQ Information
Visits
Articles
Comments
Open questions
System Information
phpMyFAQ Version
phpMyFAQ 1.5.6
Server Software
Apache/2.2.0 (Win32) DAV/2 mod_ssl/2.2.0 OpenSSL/0.9.8a mod_autoindex_color PHP/5.1.1
PHP Version
PHP 5.1.1
Register Globals
off
Safe Mode
off
Database Client Version
Database Server Version
5.0.18-nt
Webserver Interface
APACHE2HANDLER
Online Version Information

DEBUG INFORMATION:

DELETE FROM faqadminsessions WHERE time < 1141025086
SELECT id, name, realname, email, pass, rights FROM faquser WHERE name = 'admin' AND pass = '9a0f7361daa8027b9831fbf875810661'
SELECT uin FROM faqadminsessions WHERE uin = 'ee1338ae0e94d29143f0a1104946d4af'
INSERT INTO faqadminsessions (uin, time, ip, usr, pass) VALUES ('ee1338ae0e94d29143f0a1104946d4af',1141026886,'192.168.2.40','admin','9a0f7361daa8027b9831fbf875810661')
SHOW TABLE STATUS

Notice: strtotime() [function.strtotime]: Timezone setting (date.timezone) or TZ environment variable contains an unknown timezone in C:\xampp\xampp\htdocs\phpmyfaq\inc\functions.php on line 153

Notice: date() [function.date]: Timezone setting (date.timezone) or TZ environment variable contains an unknown timezone in C:\xampp\xampp\htdocs\phpmyfaq\inc\functions.php on line 155

Notice: strtotime() [function.strtotime]: Timezone setting (date.timezone) or TZ environment variable contains an unknown timezone in C:\xampp\xampp\htdocs\phpmyfaq\inc\functions.php on line 153

Notice: date() [function.date]: Timezone setting (date.timezone) or TZ environment variable contains an unknown timezone in C:\xampp\xampp\htdocs\phpmyfaq\inc\functions.php on line 155

Danny's phpMyFAQ
Contact Help Open questions Ask question Add content Search
Navigation
Home
Show all categories
Membership
Sitemap

Search

change language Arabic Basque Chinese (Simplified) Chinese (Traditional) Czech Danish Dutch English Finnish French German Greek Hebrew Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Norwegian Bokmål Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Serbian Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Vietnamese

1 Users online TOP 10
6 views:
What are the different classes of membership in the ...
4 views:
What are the different classes of membership in the ...
3 views:
What is the annual cost for a Regular membership? ...
The five questions posted most recently:
What is the annual cost for a Regular membership? ... (2006-02-27 00:50)
What are the different classes of membership in the ... (2006-02-27 00:19)
What are the different classes of membership in the ... (2006-02-27 00:19)
Danny's phpMyFAQ News
No news is good news.
There are 3 records online