Phpmyfaq 3beta2 Cookie message

In this board you can talk about general questions about phpMyFAQ

Moderator: Thorsten

datateam

Phpmyfaq 3beta2 Cookie message

Post by datateam »

Hi

I just wanted to know how to remove this cookie message that is appearing in the version 3?
I just installed it and this message appears and the users could click « got it » but nothing happens. The « show more » button is working.

I tried on my iPad in Safari and on my PC with Chrome an also on Chrome mobile on my Android Phone and everywhere the same issue.

It would also be great if for the european GDPR we could integrate directly the cookie and user data rights on several pages (Privacy Policy, Cookie Policy, Terms and Conditions) directly in the admin area.

Also a great feature would be if a term of the glossary is used there is directly a link at the end of the faq where the users could click to get the description or like I have on another page is when I go over that word there is a hover text with the glossary description.

Thorsten

Re: Phpmyfaq 3beta2 Cookie message

Post by Thorsten »

Hi,

to remove the cookie consent just remove in assets/themes/default/templates/index.html the following code:

Code: Select all

<script>
  window.addEventListener('load', () => {
    window.cookieconsent.initialise({
      'palette': {
        'popup': {
          'background': '#252e39'
        },
        'button': {
          'background': '#14a7d0'
        }
      }
    })});
</script>
I'll check for the buggy behaviour.
It would also be great if for the european GDPR we could integrate directly the cookie and user data rights on several pages (Privacy Policy, Cookie Policy, Terms and Conditions) directly in the admin area.
Could you please explain that a little bit more detailed?

bye
Thorsten
phpMyFAQ Maintainer and Lead Developer
amazon.de Wishlist