how to manipulate version?

In this board you can talk about general questions about phpMyFAQ

Moderator: Thorsten

jazcyk

how to manipulate version?

Post by jazcyk »

How to manipulate version display in PMF 2.0.x ??
I can't seem to be able to find it!
It should be in the database somewhere?

I need to do this special thing because of a specific server issue that forced me to do a special recover/upgrade procedure!
Thorsten

Post by Thorsten »

Hi,

it's in the table faqconfig.

bye
Thorsten
phpMyFAQ Maintainer and Lead Developer
amazon.de Wishlist
jazcyk

nope

Post by jazcyk »

that is also wher I would hav expected it!

table dumps reads as:

/*
SQLyog Enterprise - MySQL GUI v6.14
MySQL - 4.1.20-log : Database - phpmyfaq
*/

/*!40101 SET NAMES utf8 */;

/*!40101 SET SQL_MODE=''*/;

/*!40014 SET @OLD_FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS=@@FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS, FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS=0 */;
/*!40101 SET @OLD_SQL_MODE=@@SQL_MODE, SQL_MODE='NO_AUTO_VALUE_ON_ZERO' */;

/*Table structure for table `faq_faqconfig` */

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `faq_faqconfig`;

CREATE TABLE `faq_faqconfig` (
`config_name` varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',
`config_value` varchar(255) default NULL,
PRIMARY KEY (`config_name`)
) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;

/*Data for the table `faq_faqconfig` */

insert into `faq_faqconfig`(`config_name`,`config_value`) values ('main.administrationMail','*******@webyog.com'),('main.maxAttachmentSize','100000'),('main.bannedIPs','80.68.242.97 194.67.32.46 194.67.32.47'),('main.languageDetection','false'),('main.disableAttachments','true'),('main.enableAdminLog','true'),('records.enableVisibilityQuestions','false'),('main.ipCheck','false'),('main.language','language_en.php'),('main.ldapSupport','false'),('main.metaDescription','The FAQ for Webyog products: SQLyog and SQLyog Job Agent (SJA)'),('main.metaKeywords','MySQL Administrator Frontend GUI manage management database replication ODBC migration synchronization backup schedule query generator'),('main.metaPublisher','Webyog'),('main.enableRewriteRules','true'),('main.contactInformations','Contact Webyog at:\r\n\r\nWebyog Softworks Private Limited\r\n#A-2, Brindavan,\r\nAdugodi, Hosur Main Road,\r\nBangalore - 560 030, India\r\nTel : +91-80-51216434\r\nhelpdesk: http://www.webyog.com/support/ttx.cgi') ... ext','This is an extract from the Webyog FAQ found at http://webyog.com/fag'),('spam.checkBan ... Q','Webyog FAQ'),('main.enableUserTracking','true'),('main.urlValidateInterval','86400'),('main.currentVersion','2.0.2'),('records.numberOfRelatedArticles','5'),('main.phpMyFAQToken','5f6283835afcdc87b5cd30f5ceeaa349'),('records.orderby','id'),('records.sortby','DESC'),('records.defaultActivation','false'),('records.defaultAllowComments','false');

/*!40101 SET SQL_MODE=@OLD_SQL_MODE */;
/*!40014 SET FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS=@OLD_FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS */;

HISTORY is that we installed 2.0.2 on top of some 1.6.x build. After taht I was never able to upgrade from 2.0.2 (update script returend an error!)

Could you provide ALTER TABLE and INSERT/UPDATE statements for this table to bring it up-to-date to 2.0.4?

Thanks in advance!
Thorsten

Post by Thorsten »

Hi,

here it is:

Code: Select all

UPDATE faqconfig SET `main.currentVersion` = '2.0.4';
bye
Thorsten
phpMyFAQ Maintainer and Lead Developer
amazon.de Wishlist
jazcyk

you are right

Post by jazcyk »

I could not find it because of a LIMIT setting in the database client used that was too low ... -:-)