2.7 Twitter Support-email support

Please report bugs here!

Moderator: Thorsten

jason102178

2.7 Twitter Support-email support

Post by jason102178 »

I installed 2.7 alpha there seems to be many problems

1.The blank space that is suppose to be for consumer key is not in the right location

2.and there is a space for twitter access token secret and im not sure if thins are getting confused but when i checked http://dev.twitter.com to register an app there is nothing called access token secret after i created an app there is only access token however there is a consumer secret
i have not been sucuessful at getting the twitter to work and it doesnt display the sign in with twitter anywhere.... i have created apps before and have succesfully gotten them to work
this is the access token it is saying to use https://api.twitter.com/oauth/access_token

3.Also i did notice that when creating an app using the callback url /faq/services/twitter/callback.php that it makes the api key and the consumer key both the same number and usually the api key is different from consumer key

4.and when i try to answer someones open question that feature is not working all i get is this it trys to go to web address mydomain.com/faq/{writeSendAdress} and it says page can not be found.

5.it also does the same thing when someone clicks on contact me and trys to send me an email all it says is page can not be found and it says {writeSendAdress}

it wouldnt bother me so bad if it was only 1 thing not working but when alot of things are not working it gets to be a bit much... so i went back to the stable version and everything is working pefectly again
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
phpMyFAQ Quality Assurance / Forum Moderator
Amazon.com Wishlist
Thorsten

Re: 2.7 Twitter Support-email support

Post by Thorsten »

Hi,

phpMyFAQ 2.7 is an early alpha version. Thanks for your report, we'll fix all issues (hopefully) with the alpha2 release.

bye
Thorsten
phpMyFAQ Maintainer and Lead Developer
amazon.de Wishlist