issue with the ask question function

Please report bugs here!

Moderator: Thorsten

blondin62

issue with the ask question function

Post by blondin62 »

Hi

i use the 3.01 version, and I have a little problem when I try to use the "ask a question" function
when I validate the form, the cursor "saving" appears but it stays permanently (I made a screenshot)

but if I go to the tab "Open questions", I can see my request (I also made a screenshot)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Thorsten

Re: issue with the ask question function

Post by Thorsten »

Hi,

could you please try it again with the debug mode enabled? Do you see errors in the browser dev tools?

bye
Thorsten
phpMyFAQ Maintainer and Lead Developer
amazon.de Wishlist
blondin62

Post by blondin62 »

hi

with the debug mode activated

DEBUG INFORMATION
EXCEPTIONS
DATABASE QUERIES
C:\wamp64\www\phpmyfaq\src\Bootstrap.php:
phpMyFAQ\Configuration->getAll() in line 140: SELECT config_name, config_value FROM faqconfig
C:\wamp64\www\phpmyfaq\src\phpMyFAQ\User\CurrentUser.php:
phpMyFAQ\User->getUserById() in line 492: SELECT user_id, login, account_status, is_superadmin FROM faquser WHERE user_id = 1 AND account_status != 'blocked'
C:\wamp64\www\phpmyfaq\src\phpMyFAQ\User.php:
phpMyFAQ\User\UserData->load() in line 919: SELECT last_modified, display_name, email FROM faquserdata WHERE user_id = 1
C:\wamp64\www\phpmyfaq\src\phpMyFAQ\User\CurrentUser.php:
phpMyFAQ\User\CurrentUser->getSessionInfo() in line 502: SELECT session_id, session_timestamp, ip, success FROM faquser WHERE user_id = 1
C:\wamp64\www\phpmyfaq\index.php:
phpMyFAQ\Session->checkSessionId() in line 242: SELECT sid FROM faqsessions WHERE sid = 4808 AND ip = '192.168.0.143' AND time > 1587208258
phpMyFAQ\Session->checkSessionId() in line 242: UPDATE faqsessions SET time = 1587294658, user_id = 1 WHERE sid = 4808 AND ip = '192.168.0.143'
C:\wamp64\www\phpmyfaq\src\phpMyFAQ\Category.php:
phpMyFAQ\Category->getOrderedCategories() in line 141: SELECT fc.id AS id, fc.lang AS lang, fc.parent_id AS parent_id, fc.name AS name, fc.description AS description, fc.user_id AS user_id, fc.group_id AS group_id, fc.active AS active, fc.image AS image, fc.show_home AS show_home FROM faqcategories fc LEFT JOIN faqcategory_group fg ON fc.id = fg.category_id LEFT JOIN faqcategory_user fu ON fc.id = fu.category_id WHERE ( fg.group_id IN (-1) OR (fu.user_id = -1 AND fg.group_id IN (-1))) AND fc.active = 1 AND fc.lang = 'fr' GROUP BY fc.id, fc.lang, fc.parent_id, fc.name, fc.description, fc.user_id, fc.group_id, fc.active, fc.image, fc.show_home ORDER BY fc.parent_id, fc.id
phpMyFAQ\User\UserData->get() in line 937: SELECT display_name FROM faquserdata WHERE user_id = 1
C:\wamp64\www\phpmyfaq\src\phpMyFAQ\Helper\CategoryHelper.php:
phpMyFAQ\Category\CategoryRelation->getNumberOfFaqsPerCategory() in line 44: SELECT fcr.category_id AS category_id, COUNT(fcr.record_id) AS number FROM faqcategoryrelations fcr, faqdata fd WHERE fcr.record_id = fd.id AND fcr.record_lang = fd.lang GROUP BY fcr.category_id
phpMyFAQ\User\UserData->get() in line 937: SELECT display_name FROM faquserdata WHERE user_id = 1
C:\wamp64\www\phpmyfaq\src\phpMyFAQ\Helper\CategoryHelper.php:
phpMyFAQ\Category\CategoryRelation->getNumberOfFaqsPerCategory() in line 44: SELECT fcr.category_id AS category_id, COUNT(fcr.record_id) AS number FROM faqcategoryrelations fcr, faqdata fd WHERE fcr.record_id = fd.id AND fcr.record_lang = fd.lang GROUP BY fcr.category_id
C:\wamp64\www\phpmyfaq\src\phpMyFAQ\Permission\BasicPermission.php:
phpMyFAQ\User->getUserById() in line 149: SELECT user_id, login, account_status, is_superadmin FROM faquser WHERE user_id = 1 AND account_status != 'blocked'
phpMyFAQ\User\UserData->load() in line 919: SELECT last_modified, display_name, email FROM faquserdata WHERE user_id = 1
C:\wamp64\www\phpmyfaq\src\phpMyFAQ\Tags.php:
phpMyFAQ\Tags->getAllTags() in line 405: SELECT MIN(t.tagging_id) AS tagging_id, t.tagging_name AS tagging_name FROM faqtags t LEFT JOIN faqdata_tags dt ON dt.tagging_id = t.tagging_id LEFT JOIN faqdata d ON d.id = dt.record_id WHERE 1=1 AND d.active = 'yes' GROUP BY tagging_name ORDER BY tagging_name ASC
phpMyFAQ\Faq->getRecordsWithoutPagingByCategoryId() in line 673: SELECT fd.id AS id, fd.lang AS lang, fd.thema AS thema, fcr.category_id AS category_id, fv.visits AS visits FROM faqdata fd LEFT JOIN faqcategoryrelations fcr ON fd.id = fcr.record_id AND fd.lang = fcr.record_lang LEFT JOIN faqvisits fv ON fd.id = fv.id AND fv.lang = fd.lang LEFT JOIN faqdata_group fdg ON fd.id = fdg.record_id LEFT JOIN faqdata_user fdu ON fd.id = fdu.record_id WHERE fd.date_start <= '20200419131058' AND fd.date_end >= '20200419131058' AND fd.active = 'yes' AND fcr.category_id = 0 AND fd.lang = 'fr' AND ( fdu.user_id = 1 OR fdu.user_id = -1 ) GROUP BY fd.id,fd.lang,fcr.category_id,fv.visits ORDER BY
Thorsten

Post by Thorsten »

Hi,

I need the debug messages from the Ajax Request that can be found in the network tab of the browser dev tools.

Thanks in advance!

bye
Thorsten
amazon.de Wishlist
blondin62

Post by blondin62 »

hi

I try again and everything works perfectly. if I ask a question, I can see it in the "open question" field, I can answer it. if i go to the back office i see it too

I did an analysis from the Ajax request in the network tab of the browser development tools, but nothing special. no error

I think it's just a display problem. the image "ajax-loader.gif" remains on the screen but the process works

just a little display bug ;)
Thorsten

Post by Thorsten »

Hi,

did you enabled smart answering?

bye
Thorsten
amazon.de Wishlist
athro

Post by athro »

I'm getting the same issue with smart reply on and off, just shows saving infinitely with a;

Code: Select all

vendors.js:25 POST https://kb.chester.ac.uk/ajaxservice.php?action=savequestion 500
error

it submits though, just doesn't redirect :)