Be able to export statistics

You have a suggestion for a future version of phpMyFAQ? Then post it here!

Moderator: Thorsten

pmfuser

Be able to export statistics

Post by pmfuser »

Hi,

We should be able to export any of the options under Statistics. Anything that can be cleared should easily be exportable. I know that we can export the database, or export certain tables via MySQL, but exporting (txt,csv) through the Admin should be there.
For example, I would like to export search so I can clear it and then watch how it build up over he next few days or weeks, but I have no option to do it through the admin console.

Thanks
Thorsten

Re: Be able to export statistics

Post by Thorsten »

Hi,

there's already a download option for various reports in the admin statistic area.

bye
Thorsten
phpMyFAQ Maintainer and Lead Developer
amazon.de Wishlist
pmfuser

Post by pmfuser »

Thanks, but I don't see an option to download Search Statistics report. Nothing for the rating statistics either.
Looking into reports in other platforms, a user normally has a chance to download a report from the page where he/she is seeing that same report.

Thanks
Thorsten

Post by Thorsten »

Hi,

yes, you are right. To track this new feature, please add a new issue on Github. I think a global approach would be the best, to export all lists as CSV. What do you think?

bye
Thorsten
phpMyFAQ Maintainer and Lead Developer
amazon.de Wishlist
pmfuser

Post by pmfuser »

CSV is good, and as for the practical part, I think the right way would be to have an export button at the page where we run the report.