Newbie...Colors Question

You made an own skin or theme for phpMyFAQ. You can share it here with others!

Moderator: Thorsten

joneze

Newbie...Colors Question

Post by joneze »

Hello,

OK so far so good in terms of installation and functionality. But why is is so confusing on how to change the color of the top banner and the bottom banner. I believe I have found the correct setting in style.css but makes no changes to the color. Do I need to change a line in the index.tpl to point to the new style. Surely I am missing something simple here as this should be quite straight forward.

Can someone please point me in right direction.

Thanks
Thorsten

Re: Newbie...Colors Question

Post by Thorsten »

Hi,

which version do you use?

bye
Thorsten
phpMyFAQ Maintainer and Lead Developer
amazon.de Wishlist
ViewPlusIT

Post by ViewPlusIT »

I am also interested in the answer to this question as I just recently installed version 2.8.4.
I want to customize it to be consistent with our corporate branding but have been struggling with changing the colors of the top bar and the boxes.
The owner of our company really likes this FAQ software as he is blind and it is fully accessible to him through his screen reader, so we do want to continue using it.
He talked about how he could donate to the project
Anyways, if you could provide the answer to these questions, i would be really grateful as I would like to get it implemented ASAP
Thank You
Thorsten

Post by Thorsten »

Hi,

thanks, the quote about your boss makes me really happy. If you like I can help you over the holidays with changing the colors. Please send me your wishes by email to thorsten AT phpmyfaq.de DOT de

bye
Thorsten
amazon.de Wishlist
Flyswadder

Post by Flyswadder »

So, how does sending an email to answer a question help the community as a whole? I too want to know how to change the colors (2.8.22) but I don't have a blind boss.
Thorsten

Post by Thorsten »

Hi,

we're working on some FAQs in our own FAQ to improve the CSS handling for users, so please stay tuned!

bye
Thorsten
amazon.de Wishlist