pmf 295 image path tcpdf error

In this board you can talk about general questions about phpMyFAQ

Moderator: Thorsten

funstuffkg

pmf 295 image path tcpdf error

Post by funstuffkg »

Hi,

after upgrade from version 2.8.1 to version 2.9.5 I received a error message when I want to export to PDF
the error message is following:
TCPDF ERROR: [Image] Unable to get the size of the image: /images/8_044b6e8e6d9dd49c6323986e717e762d.jpg

opening the FAQ shows properly the image, and the path above is working. But it seems TCPDF requires to have a full path to find back the images.
When I create a new FAQ item, the images that now get selected are all images with the full path (e.g. http://www.domain.tld/images/....). This is also a problem I think, when we change domain name, that would require a update of all the image paths in the database.

Can this be rectified?
1. make sure TCPDF gets the full path to the image even if the path filled in when editing the faq is /images/...
2. make sure that the image paths do not include the hostname when selecting them in the editor. (to avoid issues with domain name changes)

Thx
Kg
Thorsten

Re: pmf 295 image path tcpdf error

Post by Thorsten »

Hi,

yes, TCPDF needs the full image path including the domain. phpMyFAQ usually tries to add the full domain using the upload functionality.

bye
Thorsten
phpMyFAQ Maintainer and Lead Developer
amazon.de Wishlist