Empty FAQ pages

Please report bugs here!

Moderator: Thorsten

DJinnzNathan

Empty FAQ pages

Post by DJinnzNathan » Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:50 pm

Hello,

I have recently installed a fresh version 3.0.3. After a while I have found out, that if I use "SEO-friendly URL", the FAQ entries are not being shown. Only a blank page is being shown, there is not even a single HTML-Code.

I have then reinstalled it again and have avoided this option. After I have answered questions by creating a new FAQ base on that, I have now the same result as previously. I wasn't even able to make further edits of the question beside of the title.

I don't exactly know, what information would be helpful to fully understand.

Thank you

Thorsten

Re: Empty FAQ pages

Post by Thorsten » Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:26 pm

Hi,

did you try to enable the DEBUG mode in src/Bootstrap.php?

bye
Thorsten
phpMyFAQ Maintainer and Lead Developer
amazon.de Wishlist

DJinnzNathan

Post by DJinnzNathan » Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:49 pm

Hello,

thank you for your reply. I've now enabled debug-mode. I've tried to access the FAQ again and this error appeared:

Code: Select all

Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Return value of phpMyFAQ\Search\Database\Mysqli::search() must be an instance of mysqli_result, bool returned in /homepages/******/******/htdocs/faq/src/phpMyFAQ/Search/Database/Mysqli.php:121 Stack trace: #0 /homepages/******/******/htdocs/faq/src/phpMyFAQ/Relation.php(92): phpMyFAQ\Search\Database\Mysqli->search('Wie kann ich mi...') #1 /homepages/******/******/htdocs/faq/faq.php(178): phpMyFAQ\Relation->getAllRelatedById('2', 'Wie kann ich mi...', '') #2 /homepages/******/******/htdocs/faq/index.php(709): require('/homepages/33/d...') #3 {main} thrown in /homepages/******/******/htdocs/faq/src/phpMyFAQ/Search/Database/Mysqli.php on line 121
What could be the problem causing the error?

Thank you
Nathan

Thorsten

Post by Thorsten » Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:29 pm

Hi,

this is a bug, I'll add a bug report for this.

Thanks!

bye
Thorsten
phpMyFAQ Maintainer and Lead Developer
amazon.de Wishlist